Women's Merino Wool Heavyweight Cable Knee Socks
Heavyweight Cable Wool Knee Highs Kick Winter in the Squalls
When the weather's wild and woolly, nothing keeps cold at bay quite like nature's most innovative insulator: Merino wool. The ultra-fine, super-soft fibers feel entirely itch-free and amazingly warm – plus Merino maintains its insulating ability even when your foot splashes down a puddle. Better yet, we've added acrylic, nylon and spandex for even more strength and resilience. And then there's the intricate cabled pattern – beautiful to be sure, but practical too, since the pretty twists and layers hold in even more heat. Knee height – just right under tall boots.
- Hearty heavyweight sock puts you knee-deep in cozy comfort – so plush you can use 'em as slippers!
- Thick and lofty 46% Merino wool/46% acrylic/7% nylon/1% spandex blend is utterly itch-free, durable and sag resistant
- Intricate cable design isn't just beautiful – it helps hold heat better
- Machine washable – won't shrink or felt
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.