Waterproof Outscape Shoes: Run Amok Through the Muck
When you garden, you grab your gardening shoes. When you’re choring, you slip on chore bootees. And when you walk, you tie on trail shoes. But wouldn’t it be cool if just one pair of shoes could handle the jobs of all those others? That’s exactly what Muck Outscape Low Shoes are designed to do. With a MUCKSkin™ rubberized/neoprene upper, they’re light, flexible and 100% waterproof. The MUCKComfort™TC dual-density footbed with bioDEWIX™ and NZYM™ delivers a triple whammy of cushioning, wicking and odor-fighting oomph. A sturdy nylon shank adds stability on the move and protection when you stomp a shovel. And underneath it all, the self-cleaning Multi-Traction outsole grips wet barn floors and dew-slick trails. Get yours and run amok anywhere there’s muck.
- 100% Waterproof MUCKDry™ hand-laid, vulcanized rubber and neoprene upper, so mud and puddles never dampen your day
- MUCKComfort™TC dual-density footbed with bioDEWIX™ and NZYM™ delivers a triple whammy of cushioning, wicking and odor-fighting oomph
- Nylon shank for stability plus extra arch protection when stepping a shovel
- Guarden rubber toe and heel shrug off scuffs and bumps
- Self-cleaning rubber outsole for a sure grip on dew-soaked grass, slick floors and wet rocks
- Available in whole sizes only. If your feet are between sizes, please choose the next size up.