The Convertible Hideaway Bug Hat Shields You From Swarms
Sweltering sun is a hot bother, but insistent insects are a pain in the you-know-what. Shade your head and neck with a wide-brimmed hat that saves face in the midst of relentless winged invaders. When mosquitoes or gnats turn nasty, pull the mesh veil hidden in the brim – magnets keep it cleverly concealed until you need it! Cinch the toggle to draw the veil as close as you need. Comfy 65%polyester/35% nylon fabric keeps you cool and burn-free, and a Dry-Fit wicking sweatband keeps moisture off your brow. No sun, nor swarms will hold you back from trimming that hedge, collecting those combs or throwing those last few casts into the pond at sunset – now aren’t you looking smart?
- Clever double brim features a hidden mesh veil that can be pulled down to protect face from stings and swarms
- 6 magnets secure brim top and bottom together to hide mesh when not in use
- Chin cord with toggle lets you adjust to the perfect fit
- 2 mesh grommets on each side panel keep your noggin cool as a cucumber
- 65% polyester/35% nylon outer and lining with 100% Dry-Fit polyester wicking sweatband
- Spot clean with damp cloth