Pier Genius Shirts Solve Sun and Splashes Like Nothing You've Ever Seen
Tackle soggy chores, sudden downpours and everything in between with the newest Duluth Trading innovation: Pier Genius — the smooth and stretchy fabric built with Nanotex® technology that dries 6x faster than untreated fabric. Every inch is covered with microscopic “whiskers” that hold moisture off the surface, allowing the “wet” to roll right off. What’s more, we’ve added an odor-fighting finish to suppress stink and UPF 50+ sun protection — a real rarity in shirts so airy and light. Long sleeves with thumbholes offer maximum sun coverage guaranteed to stay in place. Colorfast dying process resists fading from sweat, chlorine and seawater, so you can count on Pier Genius to see you through many seasons to come!
- Revolutionary! Lightweight fabric dries super-quick, blocks sun’s burning rays
- Made with Nanotex® technology — dries 6X faster than untreated fabric
- 5-oz. 88% polyester/12% spandex material is airy and cool, yet provides UPF 50+ sun protection — a rare find!
- Antimicrobial finish squelches funky smells
- Colorfast dye process holds its hue – resists fading from chlorine, sweat and surf
- Long-sleeve protection with thumbholes for secure sun coverage
- Underarm vents release steam and improve airflow
- Back zippered packet holds your card or a key
- Machine wash
- Also available in Plus