Women's Pier Genius Shirt Jac
- Size: XSM
Color: Navy Hawaiian
Tackle soggy chores, sudden downpours and everything in between with the newest Duluth Trading innovation: Pier Genius — the smooth, stretchy fabric built with Nanotex® technology that dries 6x faster than untreated fabric. Every inch is covered with microscopic “whiskers” that hold moisture off the surface, allowing the “wet” to roll right off. Which means you’re free to dive from one activity to the next without feeling soaked. 50+ is heavy on sun protection, yet super lightweight on skin – a true rarity when it comes to UPF fabrics. You’ll be shielded from searing rays even on cloudless days, so you can stay out longer and squeeze every last drop out summer.
- Revolutionary! Lightweight shirt dries super-quick, blocks the sun’s burning rays
- Made with Nanotex® technology — dries 6X faster than untreated fabric
- 4.2-oz. 88% polyester/12% spandex material is airy and cool, yet provides UPF 50+ sun protection — a rare find!
- Antimicrobial finish squelches funky smells
- Venting at back yoke and armpits for maximum airflow
- Superior stretch and underarm gussets let you move freely
- Snug-fitting hood for secure sun coverage
- Colorfast dye process holds its hue — resists the fading effects of chlorine, sweat, sun and surf
- Waist cinch and princess seams offer flattering shape
- Machine wash