Women's Pier Genius Woven Ball Cap
Color: Light Blue Hawaiian
From homestead to hiking path, from garden-watering chores to dog-washing duty, now you’ll be covered against sun, splashes and sweat. The Pier Genius Ball Cap is built with the same Nanotex® technology as our amazingly amphibious gear — it dries 6x faster than untreated fabric! UPF 50+ blocks harmful rays, while the innovative material and wicking sweatband keep you dry and comfortable. Ultra-lightweight construction and a feisty pattern add extra oomph as you tackle the sunniest and soggiest days of summer.
- Revolutionary fabric resists splashes, blocks sun’s burning rays
- Made with Nanotex® technology — dries 6X faster than untreated fabric — no sopped, bogged-down misery
- Lightweight and cool 5-oz. 86% polyester/14% spandex fabric, yet provides UPF 50+ sun protection — a rare find!
- 100% polyester-mesh sweatband whisks moisture from your brow
- Soft elastic closure for snug comfort
- Machine wash