Trails Have Their Twists and Turns. Roadless Pants Adapt to Them All.
Sometimes the “trail” you were following turns out closer to a deer path with a blaze marker or two along the way. While excursions have their curveballs, Roadless 3-in-1 Convertible Pants keep you always at the ready. They adapt to any conditions at hand – cinch them at the ankles to wear as joggers, zip off at the shins to use as capris, or zip off again for a pair of 6” inseam shorts. And they’re built for peak performance, made of rugged and flexible 90% nylon/10% spandex anti-snag fabric that handles thorny situations without complaint and moves through every motion without a bind. Plus, the double-weave fabric’s texture keeps it raised off your skin, enhancing airflow on muggy days in the wild. UPF 50 sun protection helps keep your skin from crisping up in the sun. With even more performance built-in, like a water-and-spill-shedding DWR fabric protection and an anti-odor treatment that fights trail funk. Pull a pair on and go roam far from where roads will ever go.
- 3-in-1 system: cinches to joggers, zips off to capris or zips off again to 6” shorts
- 4-way-flexible double-weave 90% nylon/10% spandex fabric
- Raised double weave enhances airflow against skin
- Resists snags from brush and bramble
- Anti-odor treatment fights trail funk plus UPF 50 performance to block the burn
- DWR protections sheds spills, splashes and intermittent rain
- Core Confidence™ panel for an effortlessly smooth silhouette
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents pinching when you crouch or sit
- 6 pockets in all – including 2 zip-close back pockets plus 2 cargo pockets
- High rise, trim hip and thigh, straight leg
- Inseam length: Regular 31”