Re-Engineered Shorts Go from Doused to Dry in the Blink of an Eye!
Wet happens, whether you’re caught in a downpour or scrubbing your sheepdog. But getting doused doesn’t mean you’re stuck wearing soggy shorts. Especially when you can suit up in totally redesigned Dry on the Fly® 10" Shorts. They’re still made of the same lightweight, abrasion-resisting nylon that goes from drenched to dry in the blink of an eye. Even better, we’ve built in 3% spandex for free-wheeling flex. And widened the elastic-back comfort waistband so it stretches without bunching or gaps. A secret Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel or climb without getting tweaked. To top it off, UPF 50 sun protection spares you from suffering a nasty sunburn. Grab a pair and give ’em a dry run!
- Totally redesigned according to your comments for a better fit, more utility
- 4.7-oz. DuluthFlex® fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture to fabric surface for ultra-fast drying; 3% spandex gives you unbridled flex
- Improved low-profile comfort waist won’t bunch or gouge
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Crouch Gusset® for ease as you stoop or climb
- Now with 7 purposeful pockets, including streamlined front cargo pocket and Pokey Things pocket
- Mid rise
- Machine wash