Gardening underneath the searing sun? Thanks to Heirloom Gardening Short Overalls, there's no reason to sacrifice the function of your favorite overalls to beat summer heat. Just like our full-length overalls, these short overalls are made from incredibly tough yet lightweight 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric that sheds stubborn stains like ground-in grass. Plus we added 4% spandex to the nylon fabric and built elastic into the straps so you can bend without binding. They also feature upgraded hardware that stays clipped when you lean down to deadhead or reach up to prune. A Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel without constriction. Best of all, there's our usual plethora of 11 total pockets, many of which feature sandholes so dirt falls right through. When summer sun tries to ruin your fun, grab these short overalls and get to work!
- 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super-stretchy and strong
- Dirt brushes right off - keep it in the garden!
- No-slip elasticized straps with upgraded hardware that stays clipped
- Crouch Gusset lets you bend without binding
- 11 total pockets, including hidden vertical side zippered pocket on the left thigh, tuckable cargo pocket on the right, and two back patch pockets, plus an extra-deep utility pocket
- Bib storage system with zippered pocket/phone sleeve, pencil slots and sunglasses loop
- Many pockets feature sand holes so dirt falls right out
- UPF 30 sun protection
- 96% ripstop nylon/4% spandex
- All Fit: Perfect for curvy and straight body shapes
- Machine wash
- Sorry - not available in Duluth Trading stores
- Also available in Regular