Tired of bulky, pouchy pockets in all the wrong places? We got input from gardeners, DIYers, travelers and other people who need a truly useful vest. The end result? Our innovative Heirloom Gardening Vest. Light yet durable 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric resists snags and tears and packs serious flexibility. Plus, there's loads of smart pockets – 10 to be exact – so you can stash your phone, measuring tape and clippers and still have room for more. Dirt in your pockets? No problem. Spillway Spots in the lower front pockets allow sand and grime to fall out easily. And for cooling, we hid mesh underneath the back panel to keep air flowing without snagging every time you brush up against prickly characters like rosebushes or a rogue nail.
- 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super-stretchy, strong and abrasion resistant
- Dirt brushes right off – keep it in the garden!
- 10 pockets, including dual-entry front pockets and interior zip pockets
- Elastic strap above left pocket secures a trowel or pair of gloves
- Spillway Spots in the pockets allow sand and dirt to escape
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Sun collar protects your neck from harmful rays
- Princess seams for a beautiful, not boxy, fit
- 96% ripstop nylon/4% spandex
- Machine wash
- Also available in Regular