Most performance knits feature wicking action to keep you sweat-free as you work and weave through your day. But the Rocket Science Tunic Sweater goes one better – it stops sweat before it starts! Originally developed for NASA, revolutionary Outlast® phase change technology stores, absorbs and releases body heat to regulate temperature all day. A few strategically placed pointelle knit stitches are fetching and provide extra ventilation, too. Cosmically comfy, climate-controlled: ladies, the eagle has landed.
- Outlast® technology stores and releases heat for optimal comfort – stopping sweat before it starts!
- Targeted pointelle knit stitches give added ventilation where you need it most
- Tunic length covers your moon
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place and updrafts out
- Natural fit
- 55% cotton/45% Outlast® acrylic
- Machine wash