Women's Rootstock Gardening Zip-Front Overalls
- Length: Regular
Color: Washed Railroad Stripe
We’ve built our Rootstock Gardening Collection from the ground up to bring you the natural comfort you’ve been asking for. So when stuffy synthetics leave your skin feeling bound up and begging to breathe, reach for our Rootstock Gardening Zip-Front Overalls! Breathable cotton lets you plow through hot and humid days in the yard, while a hint of spandex keeps legs from feeling stiff and shut in. A comfort elastic waistband, fitted at the waist, allows you to maneuver how you please with no restricting or squeezing. 6 total pockets amp up your carrying capacity, which means less back and forth from the shed. Plus! Convertible legs, adjustable straps and an easy zipper style offer customization and comfort you take control of.
- Soft, yet durable indigo railroad stripe makes for a breathable, all-natural feel
- A pinch of stretch makes for comfort on the move
- Zippered front makes it easy to slip in and out of!
- Comfort elastic waistband, fitted at the waist, lets you move with ease, won't pinch or constrict
- 6 total pockets amps up your carrying capacity, including a Pokey Things Pocket
- Adjustable straps let you get the best fit
- Legs convert to capri length for those extra hot days
- 11-oz 93% cotton/6% polyester/1% spandex
- Slim fit through hip and thigh with straight leg