In the old country, skiing wasn’t just a winter sport – for some, it was the only way to get around while the snow was flying. In those days, tassels were added to brush the snow off a hat as you traveled, keeping snow from melting through and conserving precious body heat. These days, it’s just darn cute – so we topped this traditional Nordic knit with a nod to noggins of olde!
- 100% acrylic insulates and keeps your cranium covered
- Stocking cap is knit in a traditional Nordic pattern to give you the warm-and-fuzzies
- A perky tassel tops off your look
- Handsome antique silver-tone Duluth Trading logo tag
- Pairs well with our Scandinavian Gloves and Scarf
- Machine wash