Smartwool® Hike Light Striped Crew Socks keep your feet comfortably supported while hiking at the state park, walking the back 40 or trekking around the dog park. You get all the sweat-wicking, temperature-regulating benefits of merino wool, plus a dash of shape-keeping spandex for a sock that won’t leave you clammy, soggy or saggy. An elasticized arch brace hugs your foot for a slip-free fit, and the flat-knit toe seam ensures less bunching and bulk.
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature, keeps feet dry and comfy
- Flat knit toe seam reduces bulk and hot spots
- Elasticized arch brace for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightly cushioned for added comfort
- 60% merino wool/38% nylon/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA. Some components may be imported.