Women's Smartwool PhD Expedition Medium Crew
Smartwool brings the latest advances in support, durability and comfort to a hiking boot near you! PhD® Expedition Medium Crew Socks are scientifically constructed with higher degree of long-trail performance. Starting with Smartwool’s exclusive 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System—a second-skin fit that lets your socks flex smoothly with your foot. Indestructawool™ construction prevents the fabric from thinning prematurely in wear-prone areas. Virtually Seamless™ toes outsmart blisters and bunching. And, Eureka! Smartwool has formulated the perfect blend of moisture wicking, temperature-regulating Merino wool, with just the right amount of ultra-durable nylon and super-stretchy elastane. It’s science in every step!
- High-performance hiking sock is expressly designed for a woman’s foot
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system lets the sock move smoothly with the foot
- Indestructawool™ technology puts extra durability in high-wear zones
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for bunch-free comfort on the move
- Medium cushioning to absorb impact on the trail
- Achilles strap for extra protection where it’s needed most
- 64% merino wool/34% nylon/2% spandex – the perfect blend to give socks sweat-wicking, strength and stretch
- Crew height
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.