Through-hikers, day-trippers and all-around outdoorsy Duluth Women love putting these socks through their paces. And just as you’d expect, Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Socks earn high marks in every category. Like, Indestructawool™ technology for A+ durability in high-wear areas. Breathable mesh “zones” manage moisture and offer best-in-class airflow. As for comfort, these cushy crew-heights have done their homework: the 4 Degree™ elite fit system supports ankles, arches and insteps, while a Virtually Seamless™ toe stops chafing. Put ‘em to the test – you’ll see why Smartwool PhD Outdoor Socks might be the most intelligent sock purchase you’ll ever make!
- 4Degree™ Fit System supports ankles, arches, insteps
- Industructawool™ technology for ultimate durability
- Breathable mesh "zones" circulate air
- Merino wool fibers naturally wick moisture and help fight odor
- Lightweight cushioning at the sole
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents chafing
- 51% merino wool/46% nylon/3% spandex
- Mid crew height – ideal for a low trail boot
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA. Some components may be imported.