Women's Smartwool PhD Run Elite Low Cut Socks
- Size: LRG
Maybe you're training for a marathon. Or you're pulling a double shift that keeps you endlessly on your feet. Either way, Smartwool PhD® Running Low Cut Socks deliver an "advanced degree" of support, cushioning and breathability. SmartWool's exclusive 4-Degree™ Elite Fit System means they fit like a second skin – no slipping, bunching or chafing. Soft, naturally wicking Merino wool helps regulate temperature, fend off odor and prevent blisters. Plus a helping of nylon adds strength, and elastane adds supportive stretch. Light, half-cushioned footbed softens every footfall. Isn't it time to graduate to a higher-performing sock?
- 4-Degree™ Elite Fit System with narrower running profile for bunch-free toes, supported arches and no-slip heels
- ReliaWool™ technology in high-impact zones for more comfort and durability
- Mesh ventilation zones disperse heat and perspiration
- Soft, itch-free Merino wool naturally wicks moisture and helps minimize odor
- 52% Merino/45% nylon/3% spandex blend for excellent resilience and long wear
- Low cut style with 2-1/4" overall height
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.