Women's Smartwool Saturnsphere Socks
Inspired by rugged ski life in the Colorado Rockies, it’s no wonder Smartwool has been running rings around cotton socks for over 20 years. Their secret? Soft, ultra-fine merino wool fibers that naturally regulate temperature and manage moisture. Plus, Smartwool® Saturnsphere Socks are thoughtfully designed with comfort and performance features that make the most of our earthly gravity. Like supportive arch bracing, a touch of spandex to prevent sagging, and a lightly padded footbed for cushion in every step. Now that’s quality you can see with the naked eye!
- Merino fabric blend regulates temperature, keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Spandex helps socks retain their shape, resist sagging
- Supportive arch bracing keeps you on your toes
- Lightly cushioned footbed for streamlined comfort
- 63% merino wool/36% nylon/ 1% elastane
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA. Some components are imported.