Women's Sockwell The Raj Compression Socks
Made for sitting, standing, moving and shaking, Sockwell® The Raj Compression Socks help minimize swelling, promote circulation and reduce leg and foot fatigue. Sounds pretty great, right? But how do they do it?! By exerting more compression at your ankle and less compression as they move up your calf, these socks help guide blood from your feet and legs back to your heart, thereby improving blood flow! It’s called graduated compression and it’s the reason why these socks make your feet and legs feel great even after a long day. Plus, they’re made with merino wool to help manage moisture, odor and temperature so your feet always feel just right.
- Firm 20-30 mmHG graduated compression reduces leg and foot fatigue
- Accu-fit Technology for a better fit that won’t slide or slip
- Fatigue-fighting arch support is stitched right in!
- Seamless toe for a chafe-free fit
- Ultra light cushioned sole
- Over the calf fit
- 31% merino wool/30% bamboo rayon/33% stretch nylon/6% spandex
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.