Women's Sol Survivor Sun Protection Shirt
Sol Survivor Sun Protection Shirt: Fear No Sear!
Fizzle under the sun's sizzle? Not you! Not when you've got the burn-blocking protection and easy-flexing freedom of the Sol Survivor Sun Protection Shirt. The smooth woven fabric gives you UPF 50 coverage and is made with 11% spandex for unbridled stretch. A back cape with vertical mesh venting helps you make the most of every breeze. The collar turns up nice and tall to shade your neck, and scalloped cuffs keep burning rays off the back of your hands. Plus lots of extras you expect from Duluth: Underarm Gussets, 4 handy pockets, snap tabs to secure rolled-up sleeves, and stretchy drawcord with cordlock at the back waist to fine tune the fit. Even after a long day under incinerator sun, you'll emerge unscathed when you've got Sol Survivor on your side.
- UPF 50 sun protection PLUS the freedom of easy-moving flex
- 89% polyester/11% spandex fabric blocks a burn and keeps you dry with a moisture-wicking finish
- Underarm Gussets give arms all-out freedom
- Mesh-lined back cape for refreshing air flow
- Sizable stand-up collar protects the nape of your neck
- Snap tabs secure rolled-up sleeves
- Elastic drawcord at back waist cinches to suit your shape
- 4 total pockets, including 2 flapped chest pockets and 2 zippered onseam pockets
- Sunglass loop for stowing shades and Shirtail Shammy™ to put the polish on specs
- Locker loop
- Machine wash
- Also available in Plus