Women's Souped-Up Sweats with Storm Cotton Overalls
1+1 does not always equal 2. And sometimes, overalls are even better than the sum of their parts. Behold – Souped-Up® Sweats With Storm Cotton Overalls. Their cushy fleece and overalls versatility make for an unconventional combo so comfy and useful, we can’t take ’em off. Let’s start with the fabric. It’s not just any ol’ sweatshirt material, it’s our own Souped-Up Sweats fleece and it’s packed with more comfort and gusto than any other sweats around. You get soft warmth that’s easy-moving, breathable and, best of all, water repellent! Yes indeed, these overalls will keep your legs cozy and dry on drizzly days. And of course, you get all the features you’d expect from function-packed overalls. Easy adjustability, great coverage and comfort and tons of pockets to stuff with everything you need. It all adds up to the perfect pants for your next project, outdoor adventure or relaxing evening. They’re that good.
Storm Cotton™ is a registered trademark of Cotton Inc.
- Water-repellent finish is built right into the fabric and lasts for the life of the garment
- 7 total pockets carry everything you need and more
- Jogger-style legs have rib-knit cuffs at the ankles to keep out cold drafts
- Adjustable bib straps and drawstring waist for a custom fit
- Made with Duluth’s own soft, resilient Souped-Up Sweats fleece
- 10.3-oz. 80% cotton/20% polyester
- Machine wash
- Water-repellent finish is built right into the Storm Cotton™ fabric – lasts for the life of the garment