Women's Stay-Put Performance Ankle Socks
Color: Dark Gray Channel Stripe
Yes, cotton socks are soft. But they also get soggy and stinky, and they’re forever falling down around your ankles. Give your pesky cotton socks the boot, and switch to Stay-Put Performance Ankle Socks. They feel cotton-y soft but fight fatigue, manage moisture and cushion shock like no socks you’ve ever experienced. Memory knit construction means they stay put on your foot – no bunching, creeping or chafing. The midweight knit even fends off blisters, and mesh zones in the ankle and toe give feet a breather. Aegis Microbe Shield® fights odors and stains. But the biggest deal is, the polyester we use in our socks is 25 times more durable than cotton, so you’re gonna be lovin’ these socks for a good long time.
- Moisture-wicking and cushioning like no other socks you’ve stepped into
- Polyester yarns feel cottony soft but are 25X more durable than cotton
- Contoured rib top and compression zones fight fatigue and prevent bunching and sagging
- Friction-fighting NanoGlide® nylon in the heels and toe disperses moisture and prevents hot spots
- Aegis Microbe Shield® for antimicrobial odor and stain protection
- Midweight, cushioned footbed
- 48% polyester/40% nylon/8% NanoGlide/4% spandex
- Ankle-height socks work in sneakers, hikers and work shoes
- Made in the USA. Some components are imported.