Teva Hurricane XLT2 Sandals Navigate Surf And Turf
When you veer off the beaten path, odds are you'll step smack into a puddle. Or a rocky creek. Or pounding surf. Which means you need footwear nimble enough to handle whatever it is you put your foot into. Teva® Hurricane XLT2 Sandals step up to the challenge. See that contoured footbed? It's built to conform to the natural shape of your foot for support without chafing or slippage. The EVA foam midsole acts like a shock absorber to soften every foot fall, and there's a lightweight nylon shank to prevent ankle-wobbling fatigue. Up top, the tough, fast-drying webbing has a padded heel strap to head off blisters. And under foot, a sturdy Durabrasion Rubber® outsole lets you navigate tricky terrain without feeling like you're hanging on by your toenails.
- Tough, lightweight sandal built for performance on dry land and soaking situations
- Abrasion-resisting polyester/nylon/recycled PET webbing dries fast after a dunking
- Cushioning EVA foam midsole absorbs ground-pounding impact
- Lightweight nylon shank stabilizes the foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole has better “bite” on spray-slicked decks and smooth rock faces