Women's Wide Calf Compression Socks
Color: Celestial Blue Stripe
Stay light on your feet with compression socks made for a life on the go. Duluth’s Wide Calf Compression Socks boast moderate 15-20 mmHG compression, aiding in healthy circulation while keeping pain, swelling and even varicose veins at bay. A cool, silky blend of polyester feels cotton-y soft, but these fight fatigue, manage moisture and cushion shock like no socks you've ever experienced. Memory knit construction means they stay put on your foot – no bunching, creeping or chafing. The midweight knit even fends off blisters, and mesh zones in the ankle and toe give feet a breather. Aegis Microbe Shield® fights odors and stains. But the biggest deal is, the polyester we use in our socks is 25 times more durable than cotton, so you’ll have a pair of compression socks that you can count on for a good long time!
- Comfortable, wide-calf fit supports without strangling calves
- Built to fight fatigue, wick moisture and cushion like no socks you’ve ever worn
- Moderate 15-20 mmHG graduated compression zones minimize swelling
- Polyester yarns feel cottony soft, but are 25 times more durable than cotton
- Contoured rib top and compression zones fight fatigue and prevent bunching and sagging
- Friction-fighting NanoGlide® nylon in the heel and toe disperses moisture, prevents hot spots
- NanoGlide nylon also adds durability in high-wear heel and toe areas
- Aegis Microbe Shield® for antimicrobial odor and stain protection
- Mesh zones at ankle and toe give feet a breather
- Midweight; cushioned footbed
- 51% polyester, 37% nylon, 8% NanoGlide, 4% spandex
- Knee length
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.