Women's Work Ball Cap
It’s a real headache the way so many ball caps put painful pressure on your forehead after even a short stint of wear. So, in true Duluth fashion, we’ve engineered a savvy solution. Our Work Ball Cap features an ingenious tapered brim that’s thinner in the middle and where it meets the forehead, giving it the flexibility to conform comfortably to your noggin. Even better, a whopping 12% spandex is woven into the tough nylon fabric for a stretchy, head-hugging fit. A soft, chafe-free polyester sweatband wicks away moisture when hard work has you pumping out the perspiration. And the embroidered Duluth logo shows you’re a woman who craves a challenge.
- Quite possibly the most comfortable work cap you’ve ever worn!
- Durable-yet-lightweight nylon/spandex fabric resists scuffs and scrapes, yet stretches for a pinch-free fit
- Specially tapered brim flexes to conform comfortably to your forehead – no painful pressure points!
- 100% polyester sweatband cushions as it wicks sweat from your brow
- Plastic clip closure in back
- Classy embroidered Duluth logo
- Machine wash