Up for a challenge? You’ve found it. This precisely detailed model safe isn't a toy. It’s a real working lockbox with a 3-digit rotary combination code of your choosing. Construction requires no glue or special tools, just dexterity and concentration to assemble the 202 birchwood pieces. The results are more than worth the enjoyable afternoon you’ll put into assembling a practical device that’ll be a conversation starter wherever you display it.
- Put your treasures in lockdown with this build-it-yourself wooden safe
- No glue or special tools needed – only your focused attention and deft fingers
- Expect to spend about 4 hours assembling the 202 parts
- Choose and set your own 3-digit combination code for the rotary lock; includes instructions to reset the code if you forget it
- Made from eco-friendly birch plywood
- Measures 6" square
- CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.