Work Sharp MK 2
Dull men inevitably have dull tools. Cause or effect? We don’t presume to guess, but we have discovered a fast, safe and easy way to put a keen edge on most any cutting implement you own – even serrated blades, scissors, axes, garden sickles and scythes. Using flexible abrasive belts powered by a dual-speed electric motor, the MK 2 allows for high-speed grinding or slow, controlled honing. Its head now pivots 90° to transition from tabletop knife sharpener to hand-held sharpener for large or long-handle tools. Adjustable sharpening guides make it simple to get the ideal angle, switching from 25° outdoor knives to 20° kitchen knives in mere moments. Lost your edge? Get it back fast with the MK 2!
- Easy-to-use belt sharpener puts a razor-sharp edge on straight and serrated knives, scissors, even axes and hatchets!
- Power platform with dual-speed electric motor for high-speed grinding or slow, precision honing
- Head pivots 90° to transition from tabletop knife sharpener to hand-held sharpener for large or long-handle tools
- Includes 6 flexible abrasive belts – two P80 coarse for grinding, two P220 medium for shaping and two 6000 fine for honing
- Sharpening guides for 25° outdoor knives, 20°kitchen knives, serrated blades and scissors assure you get the right angle every time
- Quick-start guide and detailed instructions will have you honing like a pro in no time
- Designed, calibrated and quality checked in Ashland, Oregon