Zero Gravity Space Pen
So you work and play in extreme weather? Try this. The Fisher® Zero Gravity Space Pen is pressurized to write in bitter cold or searing heat (from -30°F to 250°F), over grease, underwater, upside down, in outer space, even in an IRS audit. Subtly shaped barrel is easy on your writing hand, with a rubberized finish for a sure grip in wet, oily and icy environs. Plus, the ink cartridge lasts 3x longer than ordinary pens, so you know you’ll always have a reliable writing instrument available for immediate use – whether you’re patrolling the 38th parallel or working on the Alaska pipeline.
- Military-approved toughness – the original “write anywhere” design used by the army, astronauts and more
- Pressurized black ink cartridge writes in extreme cold or heat – from -30°F to 250°F
- Writes underwater, over grease, upside down, in outer space
- Plunger top for easy one-hand clicking operation
- Durable rubber finish with a gently shaped grip for comfortable writing at any angle
- 5-1/4" length, including pocket clip
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.