Best Made 7 Qt Round Cocotte
There’s no better choice for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection or for simmering hearty stews and soups. Preferred by some of the world’s greatest chefs, French-made Staub cookware is renowned for its superior heat retention and oven-to-table versatility. Made of enameled cast iron, this Cocotte provides even, efficient heat and the unique self-basting lid features tiny spikes designed to circulate liquid back into your dish. The enamel coating resists chipping, is easy to clean, and excels at braising, roasting, and caramelizing. Individually crafted using time-honored manufacturing techniques, every Staub product is constructed to uncompromising quality standards: exquisite, functional, and durable.
- 12.9"D (15.7"W with handles) x 6.8"H
- 7 qt.
- Oven safe up to 900℉/482°C without lid
- Lids are oven-safe up to 500℉/260°C
- Cast iron
- Allow to cool before washing
- Dishwasher safe
- Handwashing recommended
- Dry completely before storing
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach, or abrasive cleaners
- Made in France