Best Made Florentine Steak Knife Set
An excellent steak deserves an excellent knife. Made in Portugal, this set of 4 Florentine Steak Knives exemplifies the best of form and function. Each sharp steel blade is flat ground and has a Rockwell hardness of 59-60 HRC to slice through even the thickest of cuts with ease. The unique striped handles are constructed from carefully layered woods and metals and feature a satin finish and brass bolster for durability. Based out of the Raval Quarter of Barcelona, Florentine Kitchen Knives is renowned for creating custom kitchen tools for some of the world’s finest chefs. The craftsmanship showcased in these steak knives elevates a utilitarian tool to the level of art.
- Overall length: 9.45"
- Blade length: 4.7"
- Set of 4
- Table knife
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel
- Handle: brass, wood, leather, Micarta, stainless
- Satin finish
- Brass bolster
- 59-60 HRC
- Flat grind
- Stainless steel, brass, wood, leather, Micarta
- Ships with Best Made Knife Handbook with information on care and sharpening
- No knife of any quality should be put through the dishwasher. Blades will dull and risk chipping; wooden handles will quickly deteriorate and can crack.
- Made in Portugal