Best Made Randolph Engineering Intruder Sunglasses
Featuring lenses that highlight green and yellow wavelengths of light, the Intruder Sunglasses are designed to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance. Named after the A-6 Intruder, a twin-engine, mid-wing, all-weather attack aircraft, the rectangular and close-sitting lenses also provide full coverage. With self-adjusting cushioned nose pads and 100% UVA/UVB protection, they offer comfortable protection from even the brightest rays.
Randolph Engineering, a Massachusetts-based optical tool and die company, has been supplying eyewear to the U.S. military for over 30 years. Known as “REs” by the infantrymen, fighter pilots, and discerning civilians who wear them, each pair of sunglasses takes six weeks and more than 200 steps to make by hand.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Size: 58 MM
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps (Each pair of Randolph glasses takes over 6 weeks to build)
- Military-issued since 1978
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
- 23K gold frame
- Lens: SKYFORCE AGX (Highlights green/yellow wavelengths of light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance
- 23K gold, leather
- Made in the USA