Big Ass Brick Deschutes IPA
Nothing says refreshing quite like the taste of an ice cold IPA. But get a whiff of Duke Cannon Soap Co.’s IPA-infused Big Ass Brick of soap and you’ll most likely think twice. Now, you may be wondering why anyone in their right mind would ever tamper with a perfectly fine beverage and turn it into a block of bacteria killing scent enhancement. But let’s just say those guys over at Duke Cannon knew what they were up to when they dumped a couple cases of Deschutes Brewery’s Fresh Squeezed IPA in with their soap batch – because this stuff makes you smell like a man, dammit. The beer gives the soap a citrusy, hoppy scent blended with hints of sandalwood and oakmoss for a refreshing punch to the nostrils. Grab this brick and bring on the suds every time you hop in the shower.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough-cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Weighs a hefty 10 oz. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most "chick" soaps
- Crafted with Deschutes Brewery’s Fresh Squeezed IPA for a citrusy and hoppy scent
- Part of proceeds go to support veterans’ causes
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee
- Looking for more scents?