Duke Cannon doesn't drink lattes, cry at movies (or funerals, for that matter), and he sure as heck has never had a manicure. This is his soap modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War. At 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D and weighing more than half a pound, it earns its name. Natural pumice scrubs away dirt, grease and oil, yet is easy on skin. Manly light citrus scent, nothing fru-fru or flowery.
- Modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D for a big chunk o' clean
- Weighs more than a hefty half a pound
- Contains natural pumice to scrub away dirt, grease and oil
- Easy on skin
- Light citrus scent
- Looking for more scents?
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.