Bronwen Landscape Mountain Necklace
The woman who designed this stellar line was inspired by early years “lived in motion.” As an instructor of backcountry expeditions in the Rockies, she wanted jewelry that could hold up to the rigors of the great outdoors – and the Colorado rapids, while she was at it. With a rummage through the toolbox and addition of fine metals and gemstones, the Bronwen company was formed – with a focus on adventure and jewelry that could keep up. A rising sun cast in bronze and sterling hangs perfectly beneath your collarbone, while 24k-gold-vermeil and sterling beads dance along the length of the necklace at regular intervals. The mixed metals assure this stunner will go with just about any outfit – from swimsuits to evening wear. The sturdy spring clasp won’t come loose in high activity. Stacked up or worn alone, the Landscape Mountain Necklace is built tough and stays put through sun, sweat, surf or shower.
- Water-worthy construction means you can wear this necklace just about anywhere
- A bronze sun rises over mountains in its sterling-silver setting – this fair-trade pendant was cast in Thailand
- 24k-gold-vermeil and sterling-silver beads are strung on delicate-yet-strong nylon cord
- A circular spring clasp keeps this beauty securely around your neck
- Necklace measures 18"
- Woman-owned and artisan-made in the USA (some components imported)