Bushcrafter's Axe: Brute Strength Meets Cutting Finesse
At once a brute workhorse and an elegant, versatile entry into the great history of axemanship. Made in North Carolina by a company that's crafted firefighters' axes for over 130 years – and it shows in the perfectly balanced 5160 steel head and premium hickory construction. Curved 24" handle feels natural swinging one or two handed, weighs just 2-1⁄2 lbs.
- Perfectly balanced, multi-use cutting instrument suited for bush busting, felling trees, chopping firewood and more
- Designed to cut, chop, split, carve, shave, hew or hammer
- 5160 steel head, heat-treated on both ends for superior strength
- 24" curved hickory handle feels comfortable in the hand
- Includes high-quality protective leather sheath
- Weighs 2-1/2 lbs.
- Made in North Carolina. Some components may be imported.