Tailgate Pad Secures Your Gear, Cushions Your Rear, Cools Your Beer!
Contrary to popular belief, the mother of invention is not necessity, but frustration. Case in point: the Cache Basecamp System. Fed up with the failings of standard tailgate pads, Utah-based brothers Dillon and Tyler Green teamed up with their late father, Jeff, to build something better – and did they ever. The Cache Basecamp System clamps onto your tailgate in less than 5 minutes to serve as a strong, theft-thwarting spot to secure your gear – even when you’re barreling down a washboard gravel road. The modular design lets you swap out accessories like the included Jeffrey Cooler and pair of padded lounge chairs. A steel wire beaded cable and combination carabiner locks the pad in place to foil would-be bandits. And there’s even an integrated tie-down strap for securing stuff to your tailgate, from bikes and kayaks to lumber and conduit. Best of all, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty, so you can count on miles of trusty performance.
NOTE: Compatible with most trucks. Does NOT fit the 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma, or 1983-2012 Dodge Ranger.
- Incredibly durable waterproof PVC and PU nylon construction – won’t bubble, shrink or break down in heat or cold
- Theft resistant! Attaches to your tailgate via a steel wire beaded cable sandwiched in nylon webbing, secured with a locking combination carabiner
- Modular system puts 2 Lounger chairs and a Jeffrey cooler on your tailgate – perfect for camping and game day carousing
- Molle webbing system lets you arrange accessories to your liking
- Integrated die-down strap secures canoes, pipe, lumber and more to your tailgate
- 12” camera opening gives you an unobstructed view and easy access to tailgate handle
- Measures 51"W - holds up to 5 bikes; adjustable 41¾" to 45"L