CAREERS AT DULUTH
We’re a team of tinkerers, taunters, fussers, and fine-tuners who enjoy working hard just as much as our customers enjoy our hardworking gear. Our Duluth Men’s, Women’s, and Alaskan Hardgear brands are all bonded by the belief that there’s always a better way.
Whether it’s designing free-swingin’ shirts, packing up pants, or delighting customers, the breadth of our brands means we’re always growing and always on the lookout for talented folks from diverse backgrounds to fill open positions.
WORKING AT DULUTH
WAREHOUSE & CALL CENTER
Grounded in a hardworking Midwestern mentality, teams at Duluth’s headquarters are all things but average. From product design to business development, creative writing to paid internships, Duluth is always looking for new teammates to join us in our new Mt. Horeb headquarters — located just a short drive from Madison, WI.
Enjoy our brand-new headquarters, featuring:
- Open and collaborative workspaces
- Easy access to walking/biking trails
- Comfy details like couches and fireplaces
- Fitness center
- Yoga room
The office is no place for stuffy, fuddy, or duddy.
- Healthy work/life balance
- Relaxed dress code
- Friendly coworkers committed to teamwork
- Employee outings
Duluth's internship program is perfect for hardworking students.
- Make an impact on Duluth's day-to-day operations
- Gain valuable, real-world experience
- Positions available in a variety of disciplines
- All internships competitively paid
- World-class university
- Distinguished museums
- Eclectic food and culture
- Nature and lakes aplenty
- Ranked among America's best cities to live in
The Duluth Trading store experience is one like no other, and our retail team ensures it’s exactly that. Our retail associates are the real deal — often among Duluth’s biggest fans — and no stranger to our goods and gear. If you enjoy helping customers, swappin’ stories, and giving grounded advice, you could make a great addition to our retail team.
Our retail associates are the friendly faces on the front line for Duluth every day.
- Rub elbows with Duluth fans and customers
- Provide superior product knowledge
- Maintain a shipshape shop
- Be a part of one of the country's fastest-growing brick and mortar retailers
Duluth associates walk the walk and talk the talk — something our customers always appreciate.
- Be an expert ambassador of all things Duluth
- Connect with fans in a genuine, solution-forward way
- Service with a big toothy grin
- A focus on customers, not commissions
Duluth is built on No Bull customer service that goes above and beyond on everything we do for our fans.
- Associates are happy to help, no matter the matter
- Treat every customer like a next-door neighbor
- Provide solutions that work. No ifs. No ands. No bull.
Whether it’s packing up orders alongside hardworkin’ teammates in our new distribution center, or being a straight-shootin’ troubleshooter in our call center, it takes a crackerjack behind-the-scenes team to deliver the best customer service possible — whether the customer wants to shop online, from our catalog, in-store, or via phone.
Our distribution center is always looking for people to fill positions:
- Retail prep
- Returns handler/analyzer
Warehouse associates work in a safe, clean environment using state-of-the-art supply chain technology, along with:
- Flexible work schedules
- Full-time benefits
- Holiday overtime
- Generous employee discounts
- Beautiful trails to walk, run, or ride
Customers are always greeted by a real person and we never clock our calls, so you can take your time helping customers.
- Remote call agents enjoy the freedom of working from home
- Meet passionate customers and help with returns/exchanges
- Enjoy making a positive impact on customers' experiences
- Medical plan options that go above and beyond
- Flex spending accounts
- Paid life insurance
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company wellness program
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages/benefits
- Employee 401K with company match
- Employee referral incentives
- Paid time off
- Paid birthday off
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Career mobility
- Ability to grow professionally within the Duluth organization
- Wide range of career options/paths
- Leadership development resources
- Organization structure ensures access to leadership
- Open-door policy fosters everyday mentorship
- Company culture values all perspectives
THE COMPANY WE CRAFTED
At Duluth, we get our jollies from prodding all things expected with a big pointy stick. It doesn’t matter if it’s designing men’s underwear, merchandising women’s overalls, throwing company picnics, or interacting with customers. We never take ourselves too seriously, but we’re always looking for the better way to do things. Because the way we see it, that’s the only way to do things. It's a belief that runs so deep, our founder and chairman even wrote a book about it.
The Ten Welds are the core principles that guide everyone working at Duluth. From the top down, we believe these ideals help keep all of us grounded as we continue to grow.
There's seldom an average day at Duluth. Check out what our work life looks like from those who live it.
Follow Duluth Trading for more:
Application Submission & Review
If your application is a match for the position requirements, a member of our HR team will be in touch to arrange a telephone or video interview. If your application is not selected, you will receive an email notifying you of the decision.
During the first interview, we want to learn more about your background and experience as they apply to the position you have applied for.
If you’re selected for the next step in the process, you’ll meet with selected members of the Duluth Trading Company team. The number of on-site interviews may vary depending on the role. We understand your time is valuable, but want to ensure that both sides feel it is the perfect fit.