Planning a trip to a National Park? Save yourself time, hassles and headaches with this detailed guide to every lodge run by the National Park Service. Written by National Park experts David L. and Kay W. Scott, this 300+ page book gives you the low-down on park accommodations from Hawaii to the US Virgin Islands and Texas to Alaska. Organized by state, this comprehensive reference covers luxurious inns to rustic cabins as well as the authors' advice on choosing a lodge that'll suit you. Freshly updated, the book contains colorful photos as well as essentials like room rates, accessibility, reservation contact information, transportation services, detailed maps and much more. What are you waiting for – go park it in a National Park!
- 300+ pages of insider info on every lodge run by the National Park Service from Alaska to Wyoming
- Packed with colorful photographs and detailed maps plus current room rates, reservation phone numbers, food and more
- Expert advice from authors and seasoned travelers David L. Scott and Kay W. Scott on choosing a lodge to suit your travel style
- Paperback; 312 pages
- 7-1/2"W x 9-1/4"H x 5/8"D
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.