No Need to Baby This Beauty!
The Bushcraft Bliss is a knife that outdoorsmen drool over – for the striking red Condor® Canvas Phenolic handle and for its brutish Bowie-like vibe. The high-bevel clip point blade makes the knife extremely penetration-efficient with sharpness that’s usable right up to the handle. The full tang 1075 high carbon steel blade is breathtakingly keen right out of the box, and the flat grind with second bevel makes it easy to maintain a sharp edge. The slim neck and contoured palm feel natural in the hand, while some notable jimping lets you torque on the blade without the handle twisting out your hand. When you’re looking for an all-around bushcraft knife, you can’t do better than the Bliss.
- Brawny Bliss handles outdoor abuse from batoning to bark peeling
- Bowie-inspired full tang fixed blade crafted from 1075 high carbon steel
- Versatile clip point for efficient penetration and hole boring
- Flat grind with second bevel for easy sharpening in the field
- Condor® Canvas Phenolic handle resists heat, cold and regular drenching
- Eye-catching red handle is easy to spot in leaf litter and underbrush
- 4¾" blade length; 9¼" overall length
- Weighs 9.7 oz.
- Comes with rugged Kydex® sheath with leather belt loop