Modeled after the close quarters combat knife Ernest Emerson created for the Navy SEALs, the CQC-7K Knife is legendary and useful. The modified tanto blade easily handles both slicing and piercing and is handsomely finished in stonewash and satin. It’s quickly deployed using one of two manual opening methods: the thumb disk or Emerson-patented wave-shaped tab. Located on the top of the blade, the wave tab catches on the seam of your pocket to open the blade effortlessly as you remove the knife. For grip, the front handle scale is made of textured G10 fiberglass laminate. The back of the handle is constructed of strong, 410 stainless that’s been bead-blasted for added character. Clip it to your pocket and enjoy carrying around a piece of military history.
- A legendary tactical knife designed by Ernest Emerson and built by Kershaw
- Tanto-style blade is made of 8Cr14MoV steel for toughness and edge retention
- Opens manually using the thumb disk or Emerson-invented wave tab
- Textured G10 front handle scale for grip; 410 stainless steel back
- Blade stays securely deployed thanks to a sturdy frame lock
- Reversible pocket clip for tip up, left- or right-handed carry
- 3¼" blade length; overall knife length is 7¾" open and 4½" closed