CRKT Chehalem Knife
The only thing better than a good knife is one with a great story. The CRKT Chehalem™ Knife was dreamed up by an Oregon native and lifelong knife lover who tagged along with his grandfather in search of antique hammers. Those hardworking hand tools inspired the handsome hammered finish of the handle and the classic, cut-it-all blade design. It makes quick work of common cutting tasks and even handles fine details thanks to the clip point. It’s quality and craft you’ll appreciate each time you fish it from your own pocket.
- Satin-finished 8Cr13MoV steel blade with a clip point for fine-detail work
- Thumbhole for easy opening; pocket clip for handy carrying
- 2Cr13 stainless steel handle with a handsome, grippy hammered finish
- Frame lock keeps the blade securely deployed
- 2-3/4" blade; 3-5/8" closed; 6-3/8" overall, weighs 3.8 oz.