It's a full-sized, muscular shovel built to move mountains – equally adept at handling mud, fire, sand and snow – yet it folds down small enough to fit in a pack. A serrated edge on the big scoop busts up ice and rakes away chunks with speedy efficiency – makes quick work of shoveling trails and extracting stuck vehicles from ditches. Aircraft-grade aluminum shaft locks at 28", 44" and 56-1/2" for maximum leverage in any situation. Keep one in your truck, car trunk, ATV, RV and camping kit – just in case you need to dig yourself out of trouble.
- Pro-grade packable shovel chews through rock-hard snow and ice
- Lightweight yet durable, built to move mountains of the heaviest, wettest snow
- 16-1/2" toothed scoop for shoveling, raking and ice busting
- Handle adjusts from 18" to 56-1/2" long – makes a great emergency shovel for your vehicle
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction