Duluth Trading 32-oz. Nalgene Tritan Bottle
Few things on this Earth withstand the onslaught of a fearsome and foul-tempered Angry Beaver. Rugged Fire Hose® Work Pants can flout the beast’s slicing incisors – and now there’s a water bottle built with the same indomitable durability: the Duluth 32-oz. Nalgene® Tritan Bottle. It bounces back from the inevitable whacks, wallops and drops of a day on the job or stint on the train. Holds enough fluid to quench a mighty thirst, too. And has a screw-on lid that won’t EVER let a drop of liquid slip through. Get yours to keep Angry Beavers and fierce thirsts at bay.
- Not some watered-down bottle – rugged design withstands the bangs, bumps and drops
- Totally, absolutely, unequivocally leak-proof
- Wide mouth for faster fills, quick cleaning and easy ice cube access
- No nasty BPA, BPS or phthalates
- Holds 32 whopping ounces, weighs 6-¼ oz. empty
- Iconic Angry Beaver design shows you’re “chewsy” about your gear