Maybe you heard it from your shop teacher, when you built a 3-legged stool that leaned like the Tower of Pisa. Or maybe it was Granddad as he helped you build your first derby car. Either way, the advice stuck with you – "Measure Twice, Cut Once" – and helped you become the craftsman you are today. Now you can enshrine this timeless reminder on your own shop wall or share it with an up-and-coming carpenter. Our classic USA-made sign, crafted of USA steel, features smooth rolled edges, a Duluth Trading logo, and a fade- and chip-resisting patina that looks like its been hanging around a few decades.
- "Measure twice, cut once" sign reminds you to double-check before the sawdust (and cuss words) fly
- Sublimation print technology produces a fade- and chip-resisting finish with a well-worn patina
- Hefty 24-gauge steel with metal corner grommets for handy hanging
- Vintage Duluth Trading logo gives it even more aged-looking appeal
- Not for outdoor use
- 12" square
- Made in USA from USA steel. Some components may be imported.