There’s something truly satisfying about whittling a carpenter pencil down to a fine, sharp edge. But constant sharpening gets tedious and time-consuming quick. Enter the SharpDraw® HD Carpenter Pencil. Like a mechanical pencil, the graphite never needs sharpening – you get a clean, precise 1mm edge day in, day out. Thanks to carbon fiber reinforcement, it’s also sturdier than regular graphite, yielding even sharper lines. And the edge advances and retracts with ease, just like a utility knife blade.
- Heavy-duty mechanical carpenter’s pencil draws razor-straight lines
- Replaceable 1mm carbon fiber reinforced graphite for precision marking
- Military spec fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle for drop-proof durability
- Rugged spring steel clip advances graphite; fastens securely to your pocket
- Metal components are e-coated for scratch and wear resistance
- 5/8"W x 9/16"D x 5-3/8"L