Hang Tight. Rest Easy.
The ENO® Atlas™ Suspension System’s no-knots-needed design makes it fast and easy to set up your hammock and start relaxing at the end of a hiking or angling excursion. The two long, strong 1000 denier webbing straps have 15 secure attachment points each and reflective stitching that prevents you from clotheslining yourself after dark. Just find two mature trees, wrap each strap around a trunk, then slip the end of the strap through the built-in loop and snug up any slack. Next, affix your ENO hammock’s carabiners to attachment points on either strap. Moving the carabiners up or down the attachment points lets you adjust the angle and height of your hang to get the best view!
- No-Knots-Needed design means more relaxation and less setup
- 15 secure attachment points on each strap for hanging your hammock
- Wide tree-friendly webbing spreads pressure and protects bark
- Tapered strap design saves weight and cuts bulk
- Reflective stitching makes straps easier to spot at night
- Compatible with ENO DoubleNest Hammock (#90405, sold separately); toggle system hammocks require aluminum carabiners
- Made of extremely durable no-stretch 1000 denier polyfilament webbing