If you had a dime for every time your Rafter or Speed Square jabbed you in the ribs or toppled to the ground, you could quit your job and retire to Tahiti. Or save yourself considerable pain and aggravation, and get yourself a Duluth EZ Square Holder™. Like most genius inventions, it's deceptively simple – a tough, compact plastic receptacle that secures most any 7" Rafter Square on a pocket, belt or pouch. Works right- or left-handed – lets you draw or holster your square with the speed of an Old West gunfighter. Once you try it, you'll never head to the jobsite without it!
- Simple, efficient and ingenious holder clips a Rafter or Speed Square to belt, pocket or tool pouch
- Strong plastic construction with friction retainer to keep square secure
- Works single-handedly with right or left hand
- Stash a carpenter's pencil in the handy holder
- Fits most 7" Rafter Squares
- Duluth Trading logo on one side
- Made in the USA