Cutting a countersink takes precision and finesse, and the margin for error is huge – unless you chuck up with this Spade Bit Countersink Collar. Simply center the collar onto the shank of your spade, Forstner or regular drill bit using the 3 convenient set screws. Next, use the quick micro-adjust to set the exact depth of your cut. Hold the top of the collar and drill as usual – but instead of guessing when to stop, the collar automatically prevents the bit from cutting too deep. What's more, the wide base keeps the hole perpendicular to the surface every time. No more cussing a blue streak about a bad cut – countersinks are suddenly easy!
- Easy-to-install "auto-stop" bit attachment ensures the correct depth every time
- Large circumference keeps countersink perfectly perpendicular
- Install using set screws and micro-adjust for precise cutting depth
- Large chip-clearing holes prevent plugging
- Metal construction with smooth-rolling bearings
- For driver bits 3/8" and smaller