Field Company #10 Cast Iron Skillet
We have a real fetish for cast iron. Over the years we have amassed and sold hundreds of rare and restored cast-iron pieces. Why? Because nothing produced in the last 80 years compares to the way those old beauties handle and perform. So you can imagine how excited we were to discover The Field Company and their revolutionary American-made cast-iron skillet. What distinguishes The Field #10 is that it's only 6 pounds in weight, and smoother than anything we've seen. The pre-seasoned surface stacks up to your best Wagner or Griswold, delivering an almost no-stick finish and a perfectly even sear. Stephen & Chris Muscarella, the founders of Field Company, developed their product with methodical and zealous attention to detail. Working closely with American iron foundries, they enhanced traditional production methods and the result is a kitchen tool you will find purely indispensable. The Field #10 Cast Iron Skillet is pre-seasoned and ready to go out of the box but continues to improve with use, whether you’re cooking on an induction range or over an open fire.
- 11.625" top diameter
- 9.75" cooking surface diameter
- 2.125" high
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Works on all cooktops including: gas range, induction, and electric
- Oven and fire pit-friendly (after some seasoning)
- Ergonomic handle
- 25-50% lighter than most competing cast iron skillets
- Shown with our Leather Handle (B2343) and Field Co. Chainmail Scrubber (B2342), each sold separately
- Cast Iron
- Ships with cast iron care manual
- Made in the USA