Field Notes Expedition Edition
We can’t honestly claim that Field Notes notebooks are tough enough to go to hell and back, but they have survived explorer Ben Saunder’s 2017 solo trek to the South Pole – and that’s pretty much the same thing. Driven snow, blinding fog and temperatures that peaked at -15° didn’t faze the pocket-sized notebooks. And neither will monsoon-like rain, spilled soda or even a dunking in a muddy puddle. What’s more, the remarkable American-made Yupo® synthetic paper won’t rip or tatter, yet works perfectly with ballpoint pen, pencil or fine-tip Sharpie® marker. Preserve your precious memos with the notebook that nature can’t conquer.
- 3 waterproof, rip-resisting notebooks handle the most grueling adventures
- Virtually indestructible Yupo® synthetic paper sheds pelting rain, splashed coffee, even mud
- Highly visible “Antarctic Survey Orange” front cover makes it easy to spot in tall grass, underbrush and poorly lit jobsites
- Versatile pale gray dot grid on interior pages
- 48 pages; 5-1/2”H x 3-1/2”W
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.